The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research. We provide reliable information, education, support, and crisis assistance to families affected by dementia. Our nationwide Helpline is available 24/7 at 800-272-3900. Visit our website for a robust array of online services - www.alz.org - including:
• ALZConnected - an online social networking community to find support and friendship with others living with Alzheimer's. www.alzconnected.org.
• Caregiver Center offers online resources that will help you coordinate assistance from family and friends. www.alz.org/care
• TrialMatch is our clinical trial matching service. www.alz.org/trialmatch
• Alzheimer's Navigator provides customized action plans for those with the disease and their caregivers. www.alzheimersnavigator.org
• Community Resource Finder offers local resources for community programs and services. www.communityresourcefinder.org