AQ Facebook Community Guidelines:
The Aquinas College Alumni & Friends Facebook page encourages your comments and discussion.
We strive to make all users of this page feel welcomed and respected. While we will never remove a comment or post simply because it is critical of the College, posts/comments may be removed if they contain:
1. Material that Aquinas College determines in its sole discretion is threatening, harassing, illegal, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, grossly offensive or hostile towards any individual or entity.
2. Chain letters, the same comment multiple times, or otherwise distributing “spam.”
3. Phone numbers or email addresses or any other personally identifying information beyond a first name of yourself or any other individual in the body of your comment.
4. Material that infringes on the rights of Aquinas College or any other individual or entity, including privacy, intellectual property or publication rights.
5. Material that promotes or advertises a commercial product or solicits business or membership or financial or other support in any business, group or organization except those that are officially sponsored by Aquinas College.