THE 10 TOP REASONS TO HIRE ARIZONA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & INVESTMENTS
1. Financial Records and Security Deposit Trust Account: We directly deposit the rental proceeds to the Owner’s bank account by the 15th of each month! You receive detailed income and expenses reports as well as cash statements every month saving you bookkeeping headaches. Additionally, we also manage your security deposit funds and make sure you are in compliance with local and state regulations. Our accounting department provides you with end-of-year tax reports for your accountant or financial adviser.
2. Local Knowledge of Rental Rates: We have seven districts Valley Wide. Each of our District Managers specializes in specific sections of the valley. They have extensive local knowledge of rents as well as the ability to determine the highest rental rate possible for your property. Using the internet to do large scale searches for rental properties, potential tenants know if your property is overpriced, even by $25. Overpriced properties sit empty while other properties get rented. Knowledge of rental rates is a key factor to fast rentals and quick cash flow.
3. Nationwide Tenant screening: Every adult applicant is checked for Credit, Criminal, FBI MW, Sex Offender, Eviction History, Employment and Rental/Ownership History nationwide. We require a detailed written application from each adult with photo identification. Additionally, we run social security and public notice (bankruptcy or judgments) searches to determine if the application is accurate. We also phone past and present employers, landlords and other references. We have set requirements and standards including a comprehensive Rental Policy, to ensure we place the most qualified tenant in your property. However; you make the final decision!
4. Marketing Expertise: We have years of experience in how to best market your properties so they are rented in the quickest time possible. We use online marketing (over 50 paid rental web sites PLUS realtors.com and MLS), create virtual tour and pamphlets with multiple pictures and accurate information, Install professional signage and Realtor Lock Box to maximize your properties' exposure to find the most qualified tenants quicker.
5. Property Law and Regulations: All of our Leasing Agents and Property Managers are licensed Realtors in Arizona. They have extensive and up-to-date knowledge of property laws and regulations, and will assist you in making sure you are in compliance with your local, state and federal government rules and regulations. These rules and regulations include complying with fair housing regulations, the Americans with Disabilities Act, Arizona Landlord and Tenant Act and other applicable local, state and federal laws
6. Tested and Reliable Professionals: We have vetted numerous vendors, suppliers and contractors to make sure they provide good quality work at reasonable prices. Arizona Handyman and Remodeling Services LLC coordinates all of our maintenance efforts to ensure service requests are handled promptly and the maintenance or repairs are done to your satisfaction. We also assist you with your insurance claims. 24/7 Emergency Service is also available
7. Inspection Reports: We perform Property inspections before, during and after a tenancy. Additionally, we perform routine property inspections as requested. Your Personal Property Manager prepares frequent written inspection reports for each of your properties. Faults in your property that are found quickly can be resolved before they become expensive items of disrepair.
8. Financial Records and Security Deposit Trust Account: We directly deposit the rental proceeds to the Owner’s bank account by the 15th of each month! You receive detailed income and expenses reports as well as cash statements every month saving you bookkeeping headaches. Additionally, we also manage your security deposit funds and make sure you are in compliance with local and state regulations. Our accounting department provides you with end-of-year tax reports for your accountant or financial adviser.
9. Protection Plan for Eviction: By enrolling in the Plan, if the Tenant placed by Arizona Property Management & Investments has to be evicted from the Property we will cover the Expense of a Non-Contested Eviction. Including: Issuance of 48 hour notices to tenants for inspection, serving five day notices to tenants to "Pay Rent or Quit", coordinating the start of forcible detainer action to evict tenants and On-Site Lock-Out Supervision with constable.
10. Maximizing the profitability of your time: By having Arizona Property Management & Investments take care of the day-to-day aspects of running your income property, you are free to spend your time identifying further investment opportunities or otherwise furthering your career.