Online convenience and savings with local accountability…
You will not find better quality for the price anywhere else on the web.
Art reproduction, giclee printing and framing services specializing in easy and economical delivery of what an artist needs for reproduction and image presentation whether online or in the real world. Also offering online Kansas Artists prints for the collector as well as upload, print and frame your own digital images for the photography enthusiast. Known as the artist’s artist, owner Michelle Leivan knows what exactly what you expect in quality and production.
It is our belief that if it's worth printing it should last you a lifetime and there is no excuse not to offer that guarantee.
We challenge you to find any other store online that will offer you the following:
- Each print is handled by an artist who will personally make sure you get the best quality image possible with the file you upload.
- All of our products from paper to canvas including the stretcher bars are produced locally by artisans with the highest quality materials available.
- Our canvas prints made with real cotton duct canvas, 200 year UV resistant ink with an addition protection of the industry’s most durable UV resistant varnish. Which means they will last for generations without fading. Paper prints are made with the same inks, quality standards and will need to be framed to be displayed properly.
- The stretcher bars are manufactured locally with a single piece of basswood taken from US sustainable forest wood suppliers. This means they won’t bow like pine and they won’t fall apart in the middle of the bar which can happen with finger jointed wood over time as the glue holding the pieces together ages.
- All of our frames are manufactured in the United States with the best beauty, quality and durability available in the industry.
- To top it off, you don't have to pay for shipping if you choose to pick up in the print studio in Flemming Place at 1047 SW Gage Blvd, Ste. B Topeka, KS because we LOVE to meet our customers face to face.
Digital image requirements
Keep in mind, the larger the file, the larger the print. If you are starting with a physical photograph or piece of art, scan at 300ppi resolution at the desired size for best results.
Resolution quality from most digital cameras can vary. For best results, use a camera that is at least 3 megapixels and take your photo at the highest setting. We accept JPG and TIFF format please convert any other format to this format. For more information on cameras megapixels please go to our "Megapixels Explained" section.
Digital art and photography does not generally need proofing. With other artwork, recommend the proofing process because it provides you, the artist, confidence with the process and we can guarantee the color quality.
Digitizing a physical piece of art
We can do that for you at a reasonable cost more details on our website under Digitize Your Art.
Are you are too far away to bring in the original? Two options are available, photograph or scan your work. If you don't have a scanner, take it to your local copy store, for smaller images or seek out a local image drum scanner service for larger detailed work and have it scanned. We recommend photographing your work because it is much more accessible for works larger than 8.5”x14”.