Our Toledo, Ohio personal injury lawyers go above and beyond the call of duty to exceed your expectations everyday.
Here are just a few of the ways that we help those who have been injured due to someone else's negligence:
1. We don't collect a fee unless your case settles or we win at trial.
2. You pay nothing whatsoever to begin your case.
3. We provide an initial phone consultation, free of charge.
4. You can meet with an attorney, for free, to discuss your legal options for your claim.
5. Our three attorneys and twelve staff members - including experienced paralegals, legal assistants, and medical records analysts - will investigate your case by obtaining police reports, interviewing witnesses, and gathering medical records.
6. All necessary costs to pursue your case will be advanced on your behalf. If no money is collected for you and you have followed our advice, you will not be asked to repay the costs advanced to you.
7. Our attorneys are always available to discuss the progress of your case. We provide clients with personal cell phone numbers and the attorneys are available after normal business hours and on weekends.
8. Our medical records specialist will contact you regularly to get an update on your medical treatment.
9. If you don't have a doctor, we can provide you with names of respected medical providers who can help you recover from your injuries.
10. We will perform legal research to strengthen your case.
11. We will notify all insurance adjusters of your claim through letters of representation. This ensures that the at-fault party's insurance company will not bother you anymore.
12. After compiling all medical bills and records, we will send a letter to the at-fault party's insurance company that details your injuries and demands fair compensation. The demand letter will include an impact statement on how the injury has affected your life.
13. Our best negotiators will negotiate your settlement with the insurance company to ensure maximum recovery.
14. Our office will negotiate with your medical providers to reduce the amount of money you have to pay for your medical bills.
15. Your attorney will keep you updated about any offers that are made to settle your case.
16. At the end of your case, you will be provided with a full explanation of all case expenses, medical expenses, and legal fees so you can see exactly how much money you'll receive from a settlement or jury verdict.
17. At your direction, we will use a portion of your settlement or jury award to pay outstanding medical bills.
18. If a settlement cannot be reached, your attorney will consult with you about whether a lawsuit should be filed, and what it means to you.
19. If a lawsuit is filed, we will help you respond to interrogatories and discovery requests.
20. Your attorney will help you prepare you for your deposition.
21. Your attorney will conduct depositions of the defendant and key witnesses.
22. Your attorney will consult with you to prepare your case for trial.
23. Your attorney will be at your side during the trial, protecting your rights and fighting for fair compensation.
24. At the conclusion of your case, we will ask you to grade our performance and give us feedback regarding your experience with us.
25. After your case is completed, we would like to stay in touch by sending you our monthly newsletter and periodic legal information that may be of interest to you.
26. Free books, tapes, CDs, and special reports will be available to you on subjects such as auto accident injuries, dog bites, trucking accidents, and workers' compensation claims.
27. Our toll-free 800 number may be called 24 hours a day to request our books and other information.
28. We will enroll you in our free key protection program. If you lose your keys, we'll pay a reward to anyone who returns them to our office.
29. Our clients and past clients are encouraged to come to us with any legal question or concern they may have while they are a client and any time after they have been a client.
We do not charge for this service.
If your legal question or concern is outside of our area of expertise, we will provide you a referral to an appropriate attorney that will provide you a free, confidential, no obligation consultation.