305 S Elizabeth St Wichita KS United States 67213
A historic bungalow built by Morris and Pearl Schollenberger. He was president of the first gasoline automobile dealership in Wichita, Kansas, started in 1900. The house has many wonderful features such as tall ceilings, oak floors, crown molding and pocket doors. The second owner was Dr. Fredolin Good who raised 7 children in the home and saw his patients out of the house. Brent and Becky Miller purchased the home in 2006 from the Good family. It now is a bed and breakfast offering two rooms.