Many qualities set our team apart as an exceptional choice for your real estate needs. Elizabeth Olcott, owner and broker, believes her primary role is that of advisor, providing clients with the information they need to make informed and educated decisions. Whether purchasing or selling property, her clients benefit from her experience, insight and creativity in problem solving. By practicing the fine art of negotiating and working together, we are able to reach your real estate goals.
• Top 5% of Agents in the Napa Valley by volume of sales in 2014
• Awarded the "Best of 2013 Napa" in the real estate agents category, presented by the local Napa Awards Program
• Starred in a wine country episode, of HGTV's #1 show House Hunters.
CREDENTIALS & AFFILIATIONS:
• Licensed California Real Estate Broker
• Certified Green Building Professional
• North Bay Association of Realtors (NORBAR)
• California Association of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors
• Napa Chapter Education Committee (2004 – 2006)
• Leadership Napa Valley Class of 25 (2011)
• Napa Chapter Broker/Manager Chairperson – NORBAR (2014)
• Keller Williams Luxury Marketing Member
• Member of the Institute of Luxury Marketing
• V.O.I.C.E.S, The nation's first transition center for youth aging out of foster care in Napa Valley
• Whiskers, Tails and Ferals, Rescue for cats, dogs, and other critters
• Managing Partner, Healthy Buildings Management Group, Inc.
• Expertise in project management, market research, short and long-term planning, negotiating contracts
• 30 years of management expertise in the real estate, construction and hospitality industries