West Valley City UT United States 84119
Are your auto headlights starting to get foggy, cloudy or yellow?
Exposure to sun, rain, snow, road debris and heat from the lights wears off the smooth polycarbonate plastic coating and oxidizes the lens.
Have your headlights restored by Glass Genie!
• Glass Genie completes the process in only 15 minutes!
• We scrub the lens until the damaged polycarbonate is clean. Then we apply a coat of resin to cover the entire lens, hardening the resin coat with UV light or exposure to sun.
• We give written lifetime guarantee that your headlights will never get foggy, cloudy or yellowish again! The resin coating protects your headlights for life!
• All other forms of restoration consist of scrubbing several times with different grades of sandpaper ending with a final buffer polish. This further exposes the polycarbonate lens, which again discolors in six months to a year. Get our guaranteed lifetime!
• Regulation for car headlight function:
• In a dark street and with low beam on, you should be able to see a person 200 feet away.
What you should know:
• If headlights are foggy, cloudy or yellowish but you can still see the bulb: your light beam can only illuminate 80% to 90% of the distance it should cover.
• If headlights are foggy, cloudy or yellowish but you can’t see the bulb: your light beam can only illuminate 40% to 50% of the distance it should cover.
Headlights should be always clean and clear for your safety and that of your family as well as for others traveling on the road.
Call Glass Genie today! WE COME TO YOU!
GLASS GENIE serves Utah’s Bountiful to Draper areas.