Gresham OR United States 97030
Gresham Barlow Education Foundation Facebook Guidelines
The Gresham Barlow Education Foundation Facebook Fan Page is provided for the Gresham Barlow Education Foundation community. We will update this page as often as possible to share as much as we can about our schools and the achievements of the students and staff as well as other relevant district community information.
All posting of comments on this page are at the discretion of the page administrators. The intent of this policy is not to keep any negative or critical information from being posted, but to protect the privacy and rights of Gresham Barlow Education Foundation staff and supporters. Naming specific employees or supporters in a negative way will not be allowed. The page administrators will review all postings to make sure they do not run afoul of the rules nor of the Foundation’s Board Policy
We welcome your thoughts and comments and look forward to what you have to say. However, we will not leave postings that:
• Break the law or encourage others to do so. This includes respecting copyright and fair use laws. If you are talking about somebody else’s work, reference this or the person, and where possible include a link.
• Contain abusive or inappropriate language or statements. This includes remarks that are racist, homophobic and sexist as well as those that contain obscenities or are sexually explicit.
• Easily identify students, staff, or a community member in defamatory, abusive, or generally negative terms.
• Do not show proper consideration for others’ privacy or are considered likely to offend or provoke others – i.e. don’t pick fights or goad others into inflammatory debates.
• Are spam – i.e. repeatedly posting the same comment or comments that are simply advertising/promoting a service or product.
The page administrators reserve the right to post or remove any comments at any time, for any reason…but we hope that won’t ever be necessary. Repeat violators will be banned from this site.
If you wish to make us aware of an issue in a school, or if you have a complaint against a staff member, please use private messaging to protect the privacy of the everyone involved. We check messages frequently and promise to respond quickly by forwarding your issue to the appropriate personnel.
If you have a comment or would like to report an inappropriate comment for us to review, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gresham Barlow Education Foundation does not sponsor or endorse any content posted on this social media site by third party users.
Thank you for stopping by and/or being a fan of the Gresham Barlow Education Foundation Facebook page.