1722 St Marys Ave Omaha NE United States 68102
The Flatiron Building was originally designed by George Prinz who based his design on the original Flatiron in New York City. The building was constructed in 1912 as a mixed use building with commercial space on the first floor and 96 "bachelor" apartments on floors two, three, and four. It was later converted to an office building. Currently the four story building includes 30 luxury apartments on floors two, three, and four and commercial space on the first floor. The Flatiron is on the National Register of Historic Places and was one of Nebraska’s first projects to receive state Historical tax credits.