Murrieta CA United States 92563
Immigration Paralegal Services:
Sharon Beal Armendariz provides highly specialized immigration paralegal services to attorneys who wish to outsource immigration case work, research, case strategy collaboration, issue spotting and creative problem solving, in both affirmative and defensive immigration cases.
Sharon is knowledgeable and detail oriented. With 10 years of paralegal experience working exclusively in the field of immigration and nationality law, Sharon is uniquely qualified to provide highly detailed case analysis, consulting regarding strategy and case preparation at all levels of complexity.
Sharon’s knowledge spans the procedures and practices of US Citizenship and Immigration Services, US Department of State, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Customs and Border Patrol, US Department of Justice (EOIR/Immigration Court), and US Court of Appeals 9th Circuit as well as the Board of Immigration Appeals and USCIS Administrative Appeals Office.
Areas of expertise include, but are not limited to:
· All types of family based immigration processes
· Hardship based waivers of all types including Parole In Place for immediate relatives of U.S. military service personnel
· Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), other forms of prosecutorial discretion and humanitarian relief
· Employment, Investor and Student Visas (among other nonimmigrant visas)
· Derivative citizenship, naturalization, certificates of citizenship and U.S. passport application
· Asylum (affirmative and defensive), Withholding of Removal and Convention Against Torture (C.A.T) claims
· Removal defense research and development of case strategy
· Spanish-English translation of documents
**Sharon Beal Armendariz is not an immigration consultant and does not provide immigration document preparation for the general public. If you would like a free attorney referral please contact me. I do not accept payment for attorney referrals; neither from attorneys nor from prospective clients.