201 S Capitol Ave, Ste 405 Indianapolis IN United States 46225
Mission of the Foundation: The mission of the Indiana Animal Health Foundation is to advance animal and human health through education and support.
Vision: Our vision is to secure the future of veterinary medicine by funding scholarships, realizing the full potential of animal health, and promoting public education about animals.
Values: The Indiana Animal Health Foundation adheres to the following principles:
· We promote transparency, integrity and excellence
· We collaborate to benefit the veterinary profession
· We collaborate to benefit animal and human health
· We dedicate resources to continuously enhance veterinary medicine
· We facilitate collegiality and camaraderie