0   0 Likes

Kay Hummel's Reflexology Plus

Kay Hummel's Reflexology Plus


Evansville IN United States

Opening Hours

Contact Info

Price Ratings : $$

Parking : Private Lot

About Business

Today begins the official start of sharing the layers of services provided through my services as a Board Certified Dr. of Natural Medicine, Holistic Health Practitioner, Reflexologist, Level II Reiki Practitioner. I am a member in good standing with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners and Reflexology Association of America. Core to my services is Reflexology as it is through the body's ability to relax that it can open up and respond to the possibilities of change which will serve the body as a whole, better. Then, comes the "Plus" of my services. There are 4 additional aspects to my services as a Holistic Health Practitioner which add up to a sum of 5 aspects that I target to assist my clients to move into healing and health.
The Five Phases of Healing and Health Recovery
Physical Mental Emotional Spiritual Hidden
Through Reflexology Plus these are addressed as follows:
Physical Reflexology to assist the body to accept the incoming nutrition and
release the waste as well as rest and regenerate.
Mental Target nutritional recommendations designed to balance the strong and
repair and regenerate the weak systems of the body.
Emotional Homeopathy by its basic design is geared to target the emotional
component weakening a gland or organ within the body. This along
with flower essences gives strength to move towards the change and
stay with the new flow.
Spiritual Programs abound for the nourishment of this aspect of health. I am
currently compiling a list where talents are needed. Also, consider
attending one of the programs offered within The Bead Angel.
Hidden Within each of us is a "something" which we need to learn to
"allow" to just be. The more comfortable and relaxed one becomes
then the more prepared one will be when it needs to be addressed. How
it will need to be addressed...will be obvious.
To begin this journey, I offer 30 minute consultations to hear your primary concern(s) and will share how I feel I can help you. It is them up to you to let me know if you would like to connect to my services. I know that many times health providers there that they are there for you 110%. That is not how I work. I am there for you providing help and support in the beginning at about 90%. The other 10 % is where you will start. As you grow stronger, your percentage grows greater as you will be there for you, eventually at 90% and looking for me to support that remaining 10% as you stay on your path supporting the 5 Phases of Health and Healing post recovery!

Also listed under

Product Section
Offer Section
Faq Section
Facebook Page

Is this your business? Claim it now.

Make sure your information is up to date.

Get The Pitnit App

See contact information and photos of nearby businesses and bookmark your favorite places on the go

Listings On Pitnit In Numbers



Businesses Listed

Pitnit Social Features

Share Latest Updates with Friends

Instantly connect, share and communicate with all of your friends, and get discovered online.

Connect with Friends & Businesses

Easily stay connected with your friends and favourite businesses using a common chat interface on Pitnit.

Get Reviews and Recommendations

Make informed purchasing decisions based on reliable reviews and recommendations through your circle of friends.

Manage Everything At One Place

Manage all your social and professional contacts, albums, groups, events and favourite businesses at one place.

Discover Products, Offers & Discounts

Make informed and better purchasing decisions by knowing detailed information about products, services, offers and discounts.