9525 Greenville Ave Dallas TX United States 75243
To be the provider of choice for delivering care in the home, leading on quality, efficiency and growth.
• Deliver exceptional patient care and outcomes through highly skilled, compassionate clinicians, leading practice standards and new services.
• Achieve operating consistency and the highest level of field support, through best practice processes, training and information sharing.
• Serve more patients and touch more lives, bringing hope, comfort and recovery to patients and their families.
Compassion – We put patient care at the forefront of everything we do.
People Focus – We aim to be the employer of choice by providing our team members with the tools to be successful and by recognizing a job well done.
Integrity – We embody trust and earn respect, while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
Customer Service – We take action and move with a sense of purpose to achieve the goals of our clients, families and business partners.
Ownership – We set plans and follow through, with accountability for results. We do what we say we will do.
Collaboration – We connect, collaborate and communicate among a trusting team.
Attitude – Above all, we take a positive, can-do approach because that is contagious.
Kindred Healthcare Facebook Community Guidelines
Welcome to the Kindred Healthcare Facebook Community, which is owned and operated by Kindred Healthcare (“Kindred” or “We”). We encourage you to use the Kindred Healthcare Facebook page to learn more about our company, services and various healthcare-related topics. To help encourage a community where members share, learn and contribute to the conversation, please read our detailed guidelines below.
If you are seeking specific medical advice, please contact a doctor’s office or call 911 in the case of an emergency.
We invite comments on Kindred’s social media sites because we believe that open conversation must occur to continue the care. Please do:
• Comment, like and share posts that you find interesting and would like to see more of;
• Encourage others by sharing your insights and personal experiences.
Comment Moderation Guidelines:
We strive for a community that is safe for all of its members to feel comfortable to express their opinions. However, we do not monitor every posting of User Content on the Kindred Facebook Page. We expect that users will not post any materials that fall into any of the following categories and may remove or have removed any materials that:
• Impersonate any person or entity;
• Defame, abuse, “stalk,” harass, or otherwise threaten any person or entity;
• Constitute commercial use or is selling or promoting a product or service;
• Contain personal information or Protected Health Information or other confidential information about any person;
• Harm minors in any way;
• Are considered obscene, illegal, or sexually explicit;
• Depict or suggests harm to animals;
• Falsely state or misrepresent an affiliation with another person or entity;
• Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, service mark, copyright, privacy right, publicity right, or any other right of any person or entity;
• Falsify the origin or source of content, software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
• Contain computer viruses or other code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• Interfere with, disrupt, or destroy the functionality or use of any features or portions of the Kindred Facebook Page or Kindred website;
• Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in or displayed on any portion of the Kindred Facebook Page or Kindred website
• Is a repetitive post that is copied and pasted or duplicated;
• Is “spam”;
• Violate any other term or condition governing your use of the Kindred social media page or Kindred website or any applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation.
No confidential relationship or obligations shall be established between you and Kindred or its hospitals, nursing centers, affiliates and related companies through any submission, comment, or post to or through this social media site. Any such submission, comment, or post shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
This page is intended as a convenience and reference for you and does not constitute professional medical, pharmaceutical or nursing advice, diagnosis, treatment, services, or recommendations, nor a substitute, supplement, or replacement therefor. Any and all health and medical advice and information given on this page is intended for general discussion and educational purposes only. The information on this page is in no way intended to serve as actual, individual medical advice. In no way does participating in this community constitute a formal or informal doctor/patient relationship. All members are invited to participate. Because of this, we assume no responsibility for any posts. It is possible that some information may be inaccurate, incomplete or otherwise flawed. No information is endorsed or verified by Kindred other than what we post ourselves. If you have any medical concerns, please consult with your physician or other health-care professional.
All comments, visuals, videos and other type of material posted by fans on this site ("User Content") do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of Kindred, its employees or affiliates. Kindred (a) does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statement or product claims made here, (b) is not responsible for any User Content on this site, and (c) does not endorse any opinions expressed on this social media page.
KINDRED DOES NOT WARRANT THAT PROMOTIONS OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED VIA THE KINDRED FACEBOOK PAGE ARE ACCURATE AND FREE FROM ERROR NOR DOES KINDRED WARRANT THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE KINDRED FACEBOOK PAGE WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT USE OF THIS SITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS.
Kindred does not typically share individual user information with unaffiliated third parties; however, Kindred will disclose user information as required by law or in circumstances where, in Kindred’s sole discretion, it believes the comments indicate a situation that could be illegal, harmful, or dangerous to persons or property.
Reviews posted should be indicative of a personal experience and any comments or updates to reviews should provide relevant updates and not information that has already been provided. Such reviews or comments will be treated as spam and will be removed. Continuing to post such content will result in being banned from our page.
Reviews should apply directly to the company or facility upon whose page it is left by the reviewer. Any reviews that meet any above criteria for deletion may be flagged for removal.
**These guidelines are subject to change without notice.
To help patients remain at home and in their own communities, surrounded by friends and family, while receiving the highest-quality, most compassionate home-based care possible.