JOB CENTER professionals provide a broad array of career guidance services that are tailored to your particular needs. The center offers a variety of services for job seekers, including: career counseling, education and job-training guidance, financial aid for education and training, personalized career plans, unemployment insurance services, America's Job Bank, and other Internet job listings and referrals to partner organizations.
In addition to expert guidance, you can also use the JOB CENTER as you explore career opportunities. We provide free access to computers, printers, fax machines and copiers to help you communicate your interest to potential employers.
The JOB CENTER is an equal opportunity program/employer. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to persons with disabilites.
To connect with Lake County Workforce Development or the Lake County Job Center, please visit www.lakecountyjobcenter.com
The purpose of this site is to present matters of public interest related to Lake County Workforce Development and the Lake County Job Center and to provide a forum for discussion that is inclusive, social, and constructive. We encourage you to submit your questions, comments, and concerns, but please note that this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum. In general: keep your comments civil, on topic, and refrain from profanity, vulgarity, slurs, or purely personal attacks.
We will limit the content on this site—including in the comments section—to the topics we post about, and we reserve the right to control the topical scope of posts we make to the site. In general, the content posted here will be limited to matters related to Lake County government.
Lake County government deals with a broad but not limitless array of issues. Things that do not relate to the business of Lake County government, and which we reserve the right to delete, include the following:
1. Profane/Personal: Comments containing material that is profane, obscene, pornographic, or material of a purely insulting nature that is directed at a particular individual. The County’s business relates to the public at large, and comments should reflect matters of public concern, not matters that are personal or private in nature.
2. Discriminatory: The County is not in the business of discriminating on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, gender, disability, or sexual orientation, and comments of such a nature will be removed.
3. Threats/Safety: We will remove threats to the safety of others, whether directed at an individual or to the public at large. Such threats include inciting imminent lawless action, fighting words, and true threats.
4. Political: The County is not in the business of campaigning, politicking, or electioneering, and such content will be removed.
5. Commercial advertising: Solicitations or commercial advertisements (i.e., content that advertises a product or service) will be removed.
6. Illegality: Material promoting or providing instructional information about illegal activities will be removed.
7. Intellectual Property: Content that infringes the intellectual property rights of others (such as their patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, etc.) will be removed.
Please contact Lake County Workforce Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.