35 Lake Morton Dr Lakeland FL United States 33801
House Rules for Facebook Fans
The Lakeland Area Chamber of Commerce Facebook Fan Page is provided for members of the Lakeland Chamber, Lakeland residents interested in business news and activity, visitors to our community and anyone who is interested in making Lakeland an excellent place in which to live, work and do business.
The Chamber will update this page as often as possible to share about Chamber activities and achievements as well as other relevant business community information.
All posting of comments on this page are at the discretion of the page administrators. Naming specific employees or members in a negative way will not be allowed.
Posts or comments that:
- Break the law or encourage others to do so. This includes respecting copyright and fair use laws. If you comment about somebody else’s work, reference this or the person, and where possible include a link.
- Contain abusive or inappropriate language or statements. This includes remarks that are racist, homophobic and sexist as well as those that contain profanity, obscenities or are sexually explicit.
- Identify Chamber members, staff or anyone in defamatory, abusive or generally negative terms.
- Do not show proper consideration for others’ privacy or are considered likely to offend or provoke others with inflammatory statements.
- Are spam – i.e. repeatedly posting the same comment or comments that are advertising/promoting a service or product.
The Chamber also reserves the right to remove comments that are off-topic and unrelated to the original post.
Views expressed by individual posters do not represent the official views, stance or position of the Lakeland Area Chamber of Commerce.
The Lakeland Area Chamber of Commerce does not guarantee the products or services of its members or fans.
The page administrators will review all postings to make sure they do not run afoul of these rules nor of generally accepted Internet access and practices. The page administrators reserve the right to not post or remove any comments at any time, for any reason… but we hope that won’t ever be necessary.
If you have a comment or would like to report an inappropriate comment for us to review, send an email to webmaster@LakelandChamber.com.
Thank you for being a fan of the Lakeland Area Chamber of Commerce!