Buying or refinancing a home in today’s market can be challenging. It is imperative to work with a mortgage professional that has a strong understanding of the mortgage industry and lending guidelines. Majuwa is just such a professional with career experience as a Credit Manager and a Branch Manager for a nationally known finance company.
Majuwa is knowledgeable in all areas of the mortgage industry including sales, operations and management. Majuwa has helped people throughout New York State finance their dream home. He has also helped many others to refinance their loans to obtain more favorable terms.
Majuwa is committed to providing each client with the highest level of service and professionalism. His innovative approach to business, his emphasis on working as an integrated team and his high standards for customer satisfaction make the mortgage process smooth for everyone involved.
Whether you are purchasing or refinancing a home, condominium or co-op, Majuwa’s extensive experience allows him to custom tailor the loan that best suits your financial goals. A firm believer in “giving back”, Majuwa donates his time and skills with Habitat for Humanity.
GRB HISTORY: In 1996, two successful Rochester businessmen, E. Philip Saunders and Dan Gullace, purchased an established local bank. They renamed it Genesee Regional Bank with the vision of reestablishing a community bank presence here and helping the growth of the Rochester economy. Today, GRB offers a full range of personal and commercial banking products and mortgage services.
The GRB TEAM: Our experienced Mortgage Originators provide GRB’s renowned personal service, competitive rates, and quick lending decisions. Our dedicated staff of Mortgage Processors and Underwriters has decades of experience and is located right here in Rochester.
WHY CHOOSE GRB? GRB is a locally owned and managed community bank. With local decision making, you benefit from quick turnaround times. And, by banking locally, you help strengthen the Rochester economy. We believe that Rochester homebuyers deserve access to the most beneficial interest rates and mortgage products available. We provide the best for our clients in terms of mortgage rates, closing costs and customer service.
TYPES OF MORTGAGES: GRB rapidly responds to new opportunities in today’s dynamic mortgage market to find the right mortgage product for your needs. These include:
• Fixed rate
• Adjustable rate
• Home equity loans
• Construction draw loans
GRB provides financing for:
• Single family homes
• Two to four family residences
• Second homes
• Investment properties
• Commercial properties
Facebook Participation Guidelines:
GRB is on Facebook to deliver news, events, product information, employee announcements, community news and more. We welcome all questions and commentary. We do expect that participants post commentary that is both relevant and respectful. Please help us make your participation in our Facebook community a safe, positive and inviting experience for all of our visitors by observing our participation guidelines:
1. NEVER DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION: We all have a responsibility to protect confidential financial information. Never share your personal information or details about your accounts. We take your privacy and security seriously, and will remove any post that contains personal or private information.
2. BE RESPECTFUL AT ALL TIMES: While we encourage your open and honest feedback, we do not tolerate spam, repetitive posting, profanity or any other comments that are unlawful, abusive, defamatory, or otherwise deemed offensive, or off-topic. We actively monitor this page and all unsuitable posts will be removed. Posts containing links to third party sites will be removed at our discretion.
3. CONSIDER THE PRIVACY OF OTHERS: Our GRB colleagues work hard every day and deserve your kudos. However, in the event they don’t live up to your standards, we ask that you respect their privacy by not posting any personally identifiable information about them.
4. REMEMBER - THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM: This Facebook page for GRB is a public page. As such, your contributions to this community are also public. Please take this into consideration before posting.
IMPORTANT: Never disclose personal financial information on Facebook. GRB will never ask for your account numbers, passwords, Social Security number, or other private information through Facebook.
Equal Housing Lender ~ Member FDIC ~ NMLS#417491