Manning's, the casual yet refined eatery features more than 30 flat screen TVs, including a 13- by 7.5-foot mega screen; a sports anchor desk; unique memorabilia from Louisiana's first football family; commissioned artwork by New Orleans artist Terrance Osborne and more!
From sports enthusiasts to foodies, Manning's menu will feature comfort foods from the Mississippi delta with some unique Creole twists, to creative interpretations of tailgating classics.
Whether you are attending a business luncheon in Archie's Room, cheering on your favorite team with friends in the End Zone, hosting a party in the Stadium Club, or enjoying your favorite beverage outside on the French Quarter-style courtyard...Manning's is the place to EAT, DRINK and CHEER!
Please abide by the following codes of conduct while exploring our Facebook page and communicating with us and other guests.
- Do not impersonate another individual or share his/her private information.
- Posts intended to further illegal or illicit activity are not allowed.
- No unauthorized commercial communications (SPAM). This includes links, photos or videos.
- Do not bully, intimidate or harass any other user on this page.
- Do not post content that is hate speech, threatening, pornographic or incites violence.
- Disruptive or unrelated posts and/or posts or comments containing inappropriate language will be removed.
- This page is a social hub for our guests to interact about the latest events, offers and information.
Violations of the above terms may result in a ban from posting on the Manning's Facebook page.