Marela Apartments is a premiere apartment community located in the highly sought after neighborhood of Pembroke Pines, FL. The City of Pembroke Pines has been honored with numerous awards and recognitions, including being named an “All American City” and one of the top “100 Best Places to Live”. Marela is just twenty-five miles from Fort Lauderdale and Miami and only fifteen miles west of the Fort Lauderdale International Airport. Marela is located within walking distance of Pembroke Mall and a half mile from the upscale outdoor shopping and dining venue- The Shops at Pembroke Gardens. Our ideal location allows for an easy commute to work or fun via I-75, I-595 and I-95, getting around will be a breeze.
Here luxury envelops you, from the gated entrance, past one of three resort-style pools and into our resident clubhouse that boost a business center, bowling alley, billiards room, yoga and fitness center, steam and dry saunas, tanning salon and more. Choose from 1, 2, and 3-bedroom layouts at Marela. Each is equipped with an in-home washer/dryer, well-appointed kitchen with breakfast bar and pantry, wood-style flooring, and upscale finishes like two-tone paint and new hardware throughout. Have your choice of a nature preserve or pool view; balconies are private, and storage if simply abundant.
Welcome to our Facebook fan page! Thanks for coming by. Here, you’ll hear the property news, local events and more—and be able to connect with our onsite team and other residents. We love hearing from our residents and only ask that you play nice and respect others. We encourage you to post questions, suggestions, and advice on our page, however we do not endorse or take responsibility for the accuracy of information, opinions, claims, or advice shared here by our fans. We also reserve the right to moderate posts and comments for any reason. Posts containing any of the following types of content can and will be removed:
• Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
• Advertisements, “spam” content, phishing content or references to other products, offers, or websites
• Any content or materials that you do not own, or for which you have not secured all necessary rights
• Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses, or other forms of contact information
• Personally identifying information about associates, residents or future residents/customers
• Derogatory comments of any kind
• Discussion of medical conditions or claims of medical effectiveness
If poor behavior continues, we reserve the right to block you from posting on this page.
Planning to attend our event? Please take a moment to review our event terms and conditions regarding photography. www.fairfieldresidential.com/photography .
If you have an individual customer service issue, we recommend you contact us privately through email or phone.