The mission of the Middlesex County Republican Organization is to work to elect Republican candidates at all levels – local, county, state and national; to promote the platform of the Republican Party in Middlesex County; to raise funds to support Republican candidates; to educate the citizens of Middlesex County on issues affecting their daily lives; and to foster good citizenship and fellowship.
Top Ten List
We are Republicans Because:
1. We believe the strength of our nation lies with the individual and that each person’s dignity, freedom, ability and responsibility must be honored.
2. We believe in equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, creed, sex, age or disability.
3. We believe free enterprise and encouraging individual initiative have brought this nation opportunity, economic growth and prosperity.
4. We believe government must practice fiscal responsibility and allow individuals to keep more of the money they earn.
5. We believe the proper role of government is to provide for the people only those critical functions that cannot be performed by individuals or private organizations and that the best government is that which governs least.
6. We believe the most effective, responsible and responsive government is government closest to the people.
7. We believe Americans must retain the principles that have made us strong while developing new and innovative ideas to meet the challenges of changing times.
8. We believe Americans value and should preserve our national strength and pride while working to extend peace, freedom and human rights throughout the world.
9. We believe the Republican Party is the best vehicle for translating these ideals into positive and success principles of government.
10. Finally, as Republicans we believe we have a responsibility to be involved in ensuring good government so that the sacrifices of the many who have gone before us were not in vain.
“Community. Opportunity. Responsibility. Moving Middlesex Forward!”