Montevista Hospital is a 202-bed, privately owned psychiatric hospital providing a full continuum of care for all ages. The hospital was established in 1985 and has been essential in providing behavioral health services to the residents of Southern Nevada for the past 30 years. Quality patient care and safety are our priorities.
The medical staff is composed of psychiatrists, addictionologists, family practitioners, internists, anesthesiologists, psychologists, psychiatric nurses, social workers, and marriage and family therapists.
Montevista has contracts with most managed care organizations and with Nevada Medicaid. The facility is licensed by the State of Nevada, Department of Human Resources, Division of Health as a hospital and is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
"Help for today, hope for tomorrow."
For more information, please visit our website at: www.montevistahospital.com
We welcome you and your comments to the Facebook page for Strategic Behavioral Health and the various facilities.
This site intends to inform and engage with the fans, friends, family members, and other businesses, entities, or interested persons of Strategic Behavioral Health.
You are encouraged to submit comments, questions, and concerns, but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
Once posted, Strategic Behavioral Health reserves the right to delete submissions that contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or comments we deem to be offensive or disparaging.
Further, Strategic Behavioral Health also reserves the right to delete comments that:
• Contain spam, advertising, solicitations or include links to other sites;
• Are clearly off topic or disruptive;
• Are obscene, vulgar, or sexually explicit. This includes masked words (***), acronyms, and abbreviations;
• Are chain letters, pyramid schemes, or fraudulent or deceptive messages;
• Promote particular services, products, or political organizations or campaigns;
• Infringe on copyrights or trademarks;
• Advocate illegal activity;
• Violate any policies of Strategic Behavioral Health
Please note that the comments expressed on this site do not reflect the opinions and official position of Strategic Behavioral Health.