4001 Dutchmans Ln Louisville KY United States 40207
Disclaimer: All media is property of Norton Women's and Children's Hospital.
We welcome your thoughts and comments and look forward to what you have to say. However, we will not leave postings that:
1. Break the law or encourage others to do so. This includes respecting copyright and fair use laws. If you are talking about somebody else’s work, reference this or the person, and where possible include a link.
2. Contain abusive or inappropriate language or statements. This includes remarks that are racist, homophobic, and sexist as well as those that contain obscenities or are sexually explicit.
3. Easily identify patients, family or staff in defamatory, abusive, or generally negative terms.
4. Are false or defamatory statements about any individual, community, company or organization or any other entity
5. Do not show proper consideration for others’ privacy or are considered likely to offend or provoke others – i.e. don’t pick fights or goad others into inflammatory debates.
6. Are spam – i.e. repeatedly posting the same comment or comments that are simply advertising/promoting a service or product. If you wouldn’t want to receive it yourself, don’t post it.
The page administrators reserve the right to not post or remove any comments at any time, for any reason…but we hope that won’t ever be necessary.
The lactation centers and services offered by Norton Women’s Care and Norton Children’s Hospital provide personalized support for breastfeeding mothers and their infants. Our pediatric nutritionists and certified lactation counselors provide expanded pediatric nutritional assessments and counseling. Breastfeeding services include help with latching, low or over milk supply, weight checks, breast pumps, medications and other questions. We offer in-patient lactation consultants at Norton Women's and Children's Hospital, Norton Hospital and in the NICU at Norton Children's Hospital. The outpatient lactation center, located at Norton Women's and Children's Hospital, is the only breast-feeding resource in the area with a physician medical director.