The purpose of the Norwalk ACTS Facebook page is to provide news and information about our community and to facilitate communication about how collective impact can improve and enrich the lives of Norwalk’s children.
Your comments and feedback are important! However, we expect that participants here will treat each other, as well as our children, parents, teachers and community leaders with respect. With this in mind, Norwalk ACTS retains the right to remove comments from its pages at any time, especially comments that:
• insult or demean
• contain vulgar or abusive language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific racial or ethnic groups
• disclose confidential or private information
• promote services or products (non-commercial links that are relevant to the post or comment are acceptable)
• are clearly "off topic," or "spam"
• make unsupported accusations
Comments that fall into any of these categories will be removed. We won't edit comments to remove objectionable content, so please make sure that your comments do not violate these parameters. We reserve the right to permanently ban anyone who violates these guidelines.
To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include personally identifiable information, such as Social Security number, addresses, phone numbers or email addresses in the body of your comment.
We’ll do our best to respond quickly, but questions you post here for Norwalk ACTS may not be answered immediately. If you have a specific question or concern, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-286-5676