Jimmy and Cheryl Power opened Power Pharmacy in April 1972 in the South Park Shopping Center. Jacque Howard, pharmacist, began working in JuJne 1974, and is currently still employed at Power Pharmacy. In 1977, the pharmacy relocated just up the street to 1310 South Fourth Street, where we are still located today. Jim passed away in August 1995. Jodi Troutt, pharmacist, joined the staff in June 2008. Today, the pharmacy continues to be a successful business, owned and operated by an all female staff, offering prescriptions, over the counter medicine, and gift items.