5923 Monticello Dr Montgomery AL United States 36117-1940
Our journey began in 2009 when owner and Physical Therapist, Mike Ellis, decided to open a practice that would strive to serve patients of all ages. Our Team is eager and dedicated to helping each patient that walks through our doors. We may be based in Montgomery, AL but we serve patients from many surrounding counties.
Built on four key principals, at Pro Impact we approach each patient and their treatment with these four things in mind. We begin educating our patients on their injury. Secondly, we strive to be as informative on the course of treatment each will face. Thirdly, when our patients walk in the door we want to have an unbiased environment where everyone is welcome. And lastly, but arguably the most important one of all, at Pro Impact we want to create a safe place to heal.
The focus of our practice and to further our practice principles, we will center around superior customer service through the provision of:
1. Progressive outpatient physical therapy focusing on individual needs
2. Aggressive industrial rehabilitation with an emphasis on “complete case closure”
3. Complete sports medicine which addresses the needs of the individual athlete
4. Musculoskeletal evaluation and referral assistance
5. Patient/Client education with an emphasis on prevention
We have 2 locations in Montgomery, AL. Our first location opened its doors in 2009 and is more centrally located off of Monticello Drive near the Eastern Bypass. The second location is near downtown on the Huntington College campus. For precise location details, please see our contact page for directions and google map animations.