10022 Garden Grove Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92844, United States
Our Ramada Facebook page has been created to keep our customers in Europe, the Middle East and Africa updated on the latest brand news and developments, and to give our guests the opportunity to share their thoughts about Ramada hotels.
We want our Facebook page to be a place where everyone feels welcome and safe. Therefore, we ask anyone communicating on this page to abide by the following code of conduct:
1. Treat this page and other users of it respectfully.
2. Any individual or user posting or seen to be posting comments to Ramada EMEA's Facebook page that the moderators consider offensive or inappropriate will have their comments removed.
3. We will not accept the use of expletives, potentially defamatory content or any other posts deemed offensive for any other reason by the moderators of this page. Any such posts, uploads or comments will be removed. We reserve the right to alert Facebook (or any other organisation we deem appropriate) to any such behaviour and you may have your account frozen pending investigation. We also reserve the right to remove any posts that the moderators believe to be advertisements for products or services other than our own and any posts that solicit votes or shares for products or people that are unrelated to Ramada.
4. We may remove any data which we consider to be personal data, which identifies an individual or group of individuals. Please do not provide any personal data about yourself unless specifically requested by us. We will never request that you provide personal data in a public forum or on our Facebook page.
5. We reserve the right to remove posts which refer to a potential crime or civil action (after referring these to the appropriate route) as we do not want to prejudice any ongoing process or investigations which these might involve.
6. We will on occasion be posting exciting news and offers on our page for users to enjoy. We reserve the right to remove any such posts at any time, including on expiration of the relevant offer or if the offer is modified. We may also vary the terms and conditions of any posted offers.
7. We reserve the right to remove posts of any user in our absolute discretion.
8. The content of this page is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook.