SATCOM SERVICE – (dba) is a California Licensed Low-Voltage (C-7), Bonded & Workman's Comp. covered Contractor based out of (Glendale, CA). We exclusively provide Low-Voltage Service, Installation and Systems Repair work as well as Computer Technology Consulting.
We provide services for;
Residential Customers, Commercial Customers, Private Business Customers and Local Public and Private Schools. Our clients include Local Schools, Colleges, Department Stores, Super Markets, Financial Institutions, Retail Tire Stores, Local Restaurants, Medical Facilities and Dr’s. Offices within the Los Angeles area. We also service various customers and clients up and around Camarillo, Ventura and Santa Barbara as well as clients down in the Orange County and San Diego areas as needed.
We also perform the installation of (Inside and Outside Plant) cabling and equipment. The portion of the cabling infrastructure contained within a building is called the ‘inside plant’ and the cabling outside the building is called the ‘outside plant’. We also service the Demarcation Point or (Demarc). This is the portion of cabling connecting between buildings or facilities where the two (plants) meet and the public provider network (ends and connects) with the customer's wiring.
Our services include the quality installation of:
1. Media Players and Digital Signage Solutions
2. Classroom Electronic SMART Interactive Whiteboard Systems and Educational Products by: Oliver Worldclass Labs
3. Classroom Overhead Projectors and Remote Control Systems
4. Wireless Access Points and (VOIP) Voice Over Internet Protocol
5. Innovative (Asterisks) VoIP Voice Telephones and Video Solutions by: Grandstream
6. Cellular Phone Signal Booster Systems, Cabling and Equipment by: Wilson Electronics
7. Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Surveillance Camera Digital Video Recorder (DVR) Systems
8. (HD) Televisions and Monitor Installations
9. Surveillance Cameras and Television Monitors
10. Category-5e and Category-6 Network Data Cabling
11. RG-59/Siamese, RG-6 and RG-11 (Thick) Coaxial Cabling
12. Telco. 66-Blocks and 110 Blocks – (‘Punch-Down’ Blocks)
13. High Definition (HD) Satellite TV & (HD) Cable TV Systems
14. Home Theater Entertainment Surround Sound (5.1 and 7.1) Systems
15. Fiber Optic Cabling, Single and Multi-Mode, Fiber Splicing and Fiber Distribution
16. Category-3 / Category 5e Voice/ Telephone Cabling, (25-Pair, 50-Pair and 100-Pair)
17. DSL Cable (Line Extensions) Adds, Moves and Changes (Cat-5e, Cat-6 and Coaxial Cables)
18. Data Patch Panels, Fiber Patch Panels, Cable Cabinets, Relay Racks, Shelves and Cable Trays
19. Office ‘Horizontal’ Station Cabling, Building ‘Vertical’ Cabling and Building Closet ‘Cross-Connect’ Cabling
20. Inside and Outside-Plant Underground Cable Pulling (via) Existing Conduit.
In addition, we also provide:
Project Consulting, Technical Consulting and are always interested in bidding Low-Voltage Work for our Valued Customers. This is to better assist them with any Adds, Moves and Changes, Remodels, Upgrades or New Construction Projects.
For more information: Please visit us at: www.satcomservice.net or you can e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org