The primary objective of our tax services is to minimize a client's overall tax burden whenever and wherever possible. In order to achieve this, our tax services are directed primarily toward constructive tax planning beginning early in the year and maintaining close contact with our clients throughout the year.
The tax services we offer include not only the preparation and review of income tax returns, but also advance planning to minimize future taxes. We also have experience in providing assistance and advice in negotiations with taxing authorities.
Core services include but are not limited to: Tax planning & return preparation
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Payroll Taxes
- Sales Taxes
ACCOUNTING AND BOOKKEEPING
From start-ups to established enterprises, businesses rely on accurate and insightful financial information in order to maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities. We steer you closer to these goals with accurate record-keeping and reporting.
These services include but are not limited to:
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Financial Statement Audits, Reviews and Compilations
- Bookkeeping (Monthly, quarterly, or annual)
- Accounting system setup and support
- Payroll setup
- Cash flow budgeting and forecasting
- Personal financial statements
- Corporate and individual tax planning and return preparation
We can set up financial reports for your view to streamline your business and save your valuable time. These reports are important tools that can guide your business in making financial decisions, planning, and evaluating performance.