6300 Lamar Ave. Overland Park KS United States 66202
As the Managing Principal of the Overland Park offices of Waddell & Reed, I collaborate with financial advisors and office staff. Some of my day-to-day activities include:
• Recruiting, selecting and licensing field leaders and financial advisors to one of two Waddell & Reed platforms.
• Providing an environment in which financial advisors can build efficient, unique and growing practices.
• Removing roadblocks that impede field leader and financial advisor success.
• Executing frontline supervision, identifying and addressing supervisory issues as needed.
• Provide resources to help financial advisors develop succession strategies as they plan for their own retirement.
• Encouraging financial advisors to maintain a balanced approach to business and personal goals.
As a leader and as a company, our approach is decidedly simple, genuine and straightforward: know our clients well, treat them with respect, and measure our success by their success.
Interested in financial advisor opportunities at Waddell & Reed? Message me or give me a call.
Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Waddell & Reed, Inc., a Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC (www.finra.org) (www.sipc.org) and a Federally Registered Investment Advisor. Insurance products are offered through insurance companies with which Waddell & Reed has sales arrangements.
This site is published for residents of the United States only. Financial Advisors of Waddell & Reed, Inc. may only transact business in states where they are registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed.
For additional information, please contact the advisor(s) listed on the site or the Waddell & Reed Compliance Department at 800-532-2762. Visit http://www.waddell.com/personal_investors/Social_Media_Disclaimer.aspx for additional information on Waddell & Reed’s social media policies.