Spend approximately 30 mins at each bar and 25 mins on the bus between stops. All tours will depart and conclude at the London Bridge Pub (110 E. Hargett Street, Raleigh NC 27601). Please arrive 30 minutes before the tour starts so we can get you signed in and distribute you your wristband.
Once you arrive at the London Bridge Pub there will be a table set up directly on your left hand side, please sign in there and enjoy a pregame beverage. As our schedule is tight and we account for all time we have it is imperative that you are present by the allocated departure time. If you are late, you will be left behind and will not be refunded.
Tours are held Friday, Saturday and Sunday. During the week we will hold other events that you may enjoy so please keep checking our page.
We will usually allocate one weekend a month for special events which will follow.
The shuttle ride is completely BYOB. With that being said there are a couple of rules to follow:
(1) If you bring glass bottles they will need to be given to our bartender so he/she can pour them into a plastic cup for you.
(2) To answer the ultimate question………YES! We do allow liquor! Be sure to bring your own mixers.
• No smoking on board. We have between 25-40 min intervals…I’m sure you will survive. You may however use your vapors as long as you blow smoke out of the windows.
• If you are extremely intoxicated before the tour begins you will not be allowed on the bus, and you will not be refunded.
• If you feel as if you are going to be sick, please advise either the host or the bartender so we can stop. DO NOT throw up on the bus or you and one of your party members will be escorted off the bus and you will not be refunded.
• Make sure all glass products remain behind the bar or in the cooler at all times.