St. Michael's strives to maintain the independence and dignity of its residents who may have reduced powers of mobility or of mental awareness. All able residents have complete freedom to come and go as they please and the Home encourages all residents to maintain their normal relationships with family and friends.
St. Michael’s offers the following types of accommodations:
• Private bedroom with private bath
• Private bedroom with use of common bathrooms
• Shared bedroom (2 residents per room) with use of common bathrooms
Each resident’s room is charmingly decorated and furnished with double or single beds, a standing closet, dresser, and nightstand as well as linens and towels. The open, airy common areas of the Home are open for use by all residents.
St. Michael’s offers residents a magnificent chapel where they have the opportunity to worship in a traditional Greek Orthodox setting, a beautifully appointed dining room, spacious recreation and TV rooms, a modern medical facility, a fully equipped beauty salon and other accommodations needed
for the quality care of our residents.
In addition to housing, the Home also provides:
• Attentive staffing on duty at all times
• Weekly visits by physicians, beauticians, and other caregivers
• 3 balanced meals plus 2 snacks a day, which are prepared under the supervision of a certified nutritionist
• Regular worship services
• Personal laundry and housekeeping services
• Personal hygienic assistance (bathing & dressing)
• Holistic supervised program of recreational activities
• Companionship with individuals of their own age, ethnic and religious backgrounds