SUSIECAKES POSTING GUIDELINES
SusieCakes’ Facebook page is a place for SusieCakes and our guests to communicate and share about all things SusieCakes. This is a family-friendly space, and we ask that you follow our posting guidelines below. If you do not comply, your content may be removed.
By posting words and photos on the SusieCakes Facebook page, you participate at your own risk and assume full responsibility for the content you submit. You agree that the content is your own, and you agree to hold SusieCakes harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
SusieCakes reserves the right to delete or mark as spam any and all comments that are not topical, are abusive, or repetitive. We also have the right to block access to any one from posting to this Facebook Page.
We will not allow:
• Personal attacks or vulgar, abusive, offensive, threatening or harassing images and/or language
• Comments that promote discrimination
• Comments that contain obscenities, sexual or inappropriate content
• Comments that promote or advertise a person or business
• Comments that promote or oppose any political cause, advocacy, or campaign
• Comments or posts that disclose personal information
Opinions expressed in public comments do not necessarily reflect official positions of SusieCakes. Any information posted here is considered public information and may be subject to monitoring, moderation or disclosure to third parties.