At Teddy's our guiding principle is One Burger, One Customer and One Experience... We proudly offer ground chuck beef, turkey & veggie burgers, fish sandwiches, fries and shakes served with Hawaiian aloha spirit.
The Teddy's Facebook page is an extension of our philosophy. We love seeing your comments, photos, videos and experiences. (Just a few things to keep in mind).
1. Teddy's is family friendly. Please use good judgment. Inappropriate posts or posts using profanity will be deleted.
2. Please do not post items copyrighted by others.
3. If your posts are really great, we might share them with others on Facebook or use them on other social media sites. Don't post them if you don't want us to do that. Credit for the post is limited to your watermark on the photo or your name in the credits on a video.
4. If you or a family member (who is a minor) appears in a photo, or is tagged in a photo that appears on Teddy's wall and you want it removed, we will be happy to remove it. Please message us on this Facebook page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If you have a personal issue, the best way to get resolution is to send us a private message on this page or email us at email@example.com.
5. We do our best to manage this page for a great experience, but
a. It is a public forum. We cannot control every post or comment.
b. We have no control over any changes that Facebook may make.
c. At Teddy's we strive to be great, but no one is perfect. We do not accept responsibility or liability for oversights, omissions or issues that may arise from the use of this forum.
That's it. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Mahalo and Aloha. ~The Teddy's Ohana