The goal has always been to perform as a center of excellence, more than 35 years later, Texas Back Institute is one of the largest multidisciplinary spine centers in the world. Using the latest technology and medical advances, Texas Back Institute is dedicated to helping patients get back to life. Please note, communication on this site does not create a physician/patient relationship. Any tips or suggestions given on this page should be discussed with your physician before attempting.
TEXAS BACK INSTITUTE Social Media Rules
1. The Golden Rule…treat everyone the way you would like to be treated. Any posts or comments that are of a threatening nature toward TEXAS BACK INSTITUTE, our employees or other fans will be removed at the discretion of TEXAS BACK INSTITUTE.
2. Keep posts on topic. Any spam, advertising, soliciting or repeat posts will be removed at the discretion of TEXAS BACK INSTITUTE.
3. Keep your images and videos rated G. Any photos or videos that contain inappropriate or offensive imagery will be removed at the discretion of TEXAS BACK INSTITUTE.
4. Choose your words carefully. Any posts or comments using offensive, inappropriate or vulgar language will be removed at the discretion of TEXAS BACK INSTITUTE.
5. Please remember that anything you post becomes public information. Do not share your personal information that includes phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, or financial information on the TEXAS BACK INSTITUTE Facebook wall.
6. If you have a customer service related question or issue; please send us a direct message with the details and the best way to contact you.
7. Any repeat offenders will be no longer be eligible to post or interact on the TEXAS BACK INSTITUTE Facebook page.
Please know that these rules are subject to change without prior notice. We encourage you to check the about section of our Facebook page for any updates to these rules. If you have questions or concerns. Please feel free to send us a direct message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.