Thank you for visiting the Tigers Credit Union Facebook page. Please take a moment to read the following guidelines and we ask you to follow when contributing to our Facebook page:
1. Follow the Law. Do not engage in any behavior that breaks the law.
2. Manners. In all things be polite and courteous, even if you disagree. Actions such as name calling, profanity, fighting words, discriminatory terms, sexual harassment, bullying, inappropriate language or the like, will not be tolerated.
3. Be Relevant. The conversation should relevant to Tigers Credit Union and contribute to the dialogue. We reserve the right to remove off-topic, out of context, spam or promotional postings.
4. Fake or Anonymous. All postings should come from a real person and Facebook profile. Postings from fake or anonymous profiles will be deleted when discovered.
5. Removal. We reserve the right to remove content posted to Facebook that violates these guidelines.