* Proudly serving CERTIFIED ANGUS BEEF™
* Unique specialty dishes
* Fresh garden produce & herbs from our own garden
* Pastries & desserts made fresh daily in house
* Menu that changes with the seasons
Planning for Meetings & Groups
* Breakfast/Brunch Meetings - Gathering Room available for meetings for groups of 10 or more Monday through Saturday. No room fee for 1 hour meetings. Rolls, coffee, juice, fruit...$5.99 per person. Buffet...$9.00 - $10.00 per person. Quiche, fruit, muffin, coffee, juice...$8.99 per person.
* Lunch Meetings - Served 11:00 to 1:30 Monday through Saturday. Groups of 8 or more meeting at noon will be asked to order from the specials board or plan a set menu. Full menu available for groups of less than 8 or for all groups excluding the lunch hour (11:45 - 12:45). Private dining rooms available. Lunches range from $7.99 to $9.99.
* Afternoon Dessert & Tea Parties or Showers - Available from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Choice of wonderful homemade desserts, coffee, and tea. Price is $6.99 per person.
* Bridge Clubs - Available from Monday through Saturday. No charge for playing if all members dine in the restaurant. Cost varies with menu choice.
* Luncheon/Brunch Showers - Available Monday through Saturday from 9:00 - 1:30. Groups are asked to pre-select a menu and pay with one check. Price is $8.99 and up per person.
* Dinner Meetings/Cocktail Parties - Available Monday through Saturday from 5:00 - close. Minimum of 12 guests and $300.00 minimum plus tax and gratuity for private evening events . Special menus available upon request. Special Christmas menus available during the holiday season.
* Christmas Parties - Private, corporate, company, family, and club groups welcome. Please call early to reserve your date.
Full & Half Day Meetings
* Half Day Meeting - Available Monday through Saturday for up to four hours. Cost is $20.00 for room rental plus cost of meals.
* Full Day Meeting - Available Monday through Saturday for meetings lasting four to eight hours. Cost is $35.00 for room rental plus cost of meals.
*Traditions Inn will cater business lunches, small parties, and special events including appetizers, salads, sandwiches, unique and seasonal entrees, soups, and desserts.
*Hot foods available for up to 40 people. Appetizers available for up to 150 people.
*Center pieces, tablecloths, and linens are available. Delivery charge is $10.
We offer a quaint setting with delicious entrees and personal service to make your rehearsal dinner a special evening to remember.
* Seating available for up to 60 people on the main floor
* Outdoor garden and gazebo for up to 100 people
* A $50 nonrefundable deposit l is due at the time of booking along with estimated count and menu selection
* Full bar available, including keg beer
* There is a $25 bartender fee for cash bar
* A hosted bar is available with standard bar prices charged
* A 18% gratuity and applicable tax will be added to cost of meal and bar
* Drink tickets available
* One or two entree selections with final count given 7 days prior to the event
* Plated or buffet dinners available
* Payment due at the conclusion of the event
* Prices starting at 12.00 per person
* Special menus available for children or those with special dietary needs