1 University Dr Sheboygan WI United States 53081
Board Members of SEAC:
President- Chao Yang
Vice President- Tom Chang (aka Sola Lopus)
Secretary- Ar Blia Xiong
Treasurer- Ta Lee Vue
Public Relations- Breg Lee
Yeng Lee (aka Cutie)
1. SEAC is open to any student enrolled at the University of Wisconsin Sheboygan whether they are full-time or part-time.
2. Anyone who is interested in a cultural experience or displays any interest in diverse cultures.
Members and Responsibilities:
1. For an individual to be considered a participant in any of the activities of SEAC, the student must have a GPA of 2.0 or better.
2. The student must be present for two meetings a month (to be excused, a notice must be sent to the President or Vice President at least 4 days prior to the meeting).
3. S/he must have 75% participation in group activities (events included).
4. All the above to be considered eligible for Lead.