The U of I Community Credit Union was founded in 1932, and today serves the University of Illinois community and anyone who lives or works in Champaign County. As a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative, the U of I CommunityCredit Union’s goal is to improve the financial lives of its members. The credit union serves more than 40,000 member-owners at its four locations in Champaign-Urbana and on the web at uiecu.org.
Welcome to the University of Illinois Employees Credit Union Facebook page! If you would like to make a comment regarding the content on our page or the credit union in general, we welcome your input. However, we do ask that all posters refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful of others. In order to keep this a fun, respectful and productive environment, we request that all participants follow the code of conduct below.
Please note that comments, which include offensive or inappropriate language, or are deemed rude or offensive by the University of Illinois Employees Credit Union, will be edited or deleted.
1) We follow the Facebook Content Code of Conduct.
2) For your safety, we will remove any postings that may compromise privacy or confidentiality. Please do not provide any of your specific account details or other personal information. If you have immediate service needs, please contact Member Services or your nearest branch, or send us a secure message within our iBranch Home Banking platform.
3) We love to hear great things about our employees. However, if you have less than positive comments about them or your experience at the credit union, please respect their privacy and refrain from posting publicly. Instead, you may email us at email@example.com to share your experience.
4) We will remove posts that are libelous, defamatory, damagingly misrepresent or are simply attacking in nature.
5) Our site is meant to share information and engage discussion among our members. It is not meant to advertise products or services not related to or approved by the University of Illinois Employees Credit Union. Posts that solicit our members will be removed.
6) We reserve the right to remove any post at any time.
Thank you for your understanding and consideration. We look forward to hearing your insights, comments and ideas!