2915 E Baseline Rd, Ste 105 Gilbert AZ United States 85234
Ventana Home Mortgage, LLC
Based in Arizona, Ventana Home Mortgage, LLC is a full-service mortgage company that provides a wide range of residential mortgage loan products with the intent to provide an opportunity for well-intentioned borrowers to obtain home ownership.
In recent years, Ventana's founders have endeavored to create value in the residential mortgage market while working with "outside the box" and distressed homeowners. During their efforts, they recognized that although years have passed since the end of the housing crisis, many well-intended borrowers are having difficulty finding loan products that meet their needs in the traditional mortgage banking industry model. As such, they developed program guidelines specifically geared towards helping these individuals.
To broaden our new program guideline's reach across the country, we've enhanced our model to become a correspondent lender. We work with lenders across the country to offer delegated as well as non-delegated programs.
Your privacy is very important to us.
Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
CUSTOMER COMPLAINT POLICY:
Here at Ventana Loan Services we pride ourselves with providing excellent customer service. Should a customer have a complaint/grievance, they can follow the steps below to do so.
Procedures for Processing a Customer Grievance
1. When a grievance (either in writing or verbally) is registered with our company, we will ask to discuss the matter with the client within 3 business days. An in person meeting at the company will be offered to the client. If this is not attainable, we offer correspondence via email or by phone.
2. The clients file will be reviewed with the client and the specific complaints will be discussed. Every reasonable effort will be undertaken to satisfy the customer’s complaint.
3. A letter will be provided to the client’s file summarizing the discussion and the resolution of the complaint. A copy of the memo will be sent to the client. Any subsequent responses from the client will be placed in the client’s file. A copy of the complaint and the responses will be maintained in our companies required complaint file.
4. All complaints will be handled by President Steve Lines who will be reasonably available during normal business hours.
5. A complaint which is forwarded by the Department of Banking and Finance will be promptly reviewed and a response will be provided to the Department within 15 business days of the receipt of the complaint by the company.