Thanks for visiting us on Facebook! Much like our stores across the U.S., Canada and the U.K., this is a place to celebrate the love and joy of food.
We invite you to share thoughts, ideas and feedback with us here.
We created this page solely for customers and team members to share comments about Whole Foods products, programs, and shopping experiences. Unrelated comments will be removed by Whole Foods Market at our discretion. If any portion of a comment is deemed inappropriate, the entire comment will be deleted.
When commenting on our page, we ask that you comply with a few rules to enhance the experience for all users:
• Limit comments to the purposes above.
• No spamming.
• Do not use offensive language or post personal attacks or hostile, derogatory or deliberately insulting comments directed toward a specific individual or group.
• No flaming (posting comments intended to induce an angry response).
• Post only original material.
• Do not promote goods, sites or services.
• Must be at least 14 years old to comment.
If you have customer service issues, business propositions or partnership pitches, please visit our Customer Service page at http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/customer-service.
TEAM MEMBERS: We welcome you to join the discussion here. However, this page is not provided and may not be used as a forum to discuss employment issues, individual personnel matters or other issues unrelated to the purposes described above. Please bring those issues to the attention of Team Member Services. When commenting, you must disclose that you work for Whole Foods Market by clearly stating it or designating comments with #teamwfm.
We also strongly recommend fans of our page to follow Facebook's Statement of Rights & Responsibilities:https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms.