The community of Williams Science and Fine Arts Elementary Magnet, understand in order for our students to “become miracles”, they need to be lifelong learners who are responsible, contributing members of society. As a community of parents, students and staff we believe our mission and district outcomes can be achieved because:
· All students can learn
· Productive citizens recognize the value of diversity
· Parents, students, staff and community are responsible for achieving academic excellence
· Learning is a life-long skill
· Everyone is responsible for their choices
· Science and the Fine Arts are building blocks of problem solving and creativity, which develops each child’s potential.