Visalia CA United States 93291
Bank of Italy building in Downtown Visalia was built in 1923 at 128 East Main Street. The Bank of Italy building has five stories plus a basement. R. F. Felchlin, a Fresno construction company, supplied the architectural, engineering, and contracting services. The ground level was designed to be a bank, and the other space was set aside for offices. Later it became the Bank of America. Today the ground floor continues to be a bank, and the upper floors still provide office space.The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Tulare County, California on April 1, 1982.