|} The Koblenz–Neuwied railway is a two-track, electrified main line railway in the German state of Rhineland-Palatinate. It connects the Neuwied station on the Right (east) Rhine line to the major railway junction at Koblenz Hauptbahnhof (central station) and to the Left (west) Rhine and Moselle lines.HistoryThe railway line and the Crown Prince William Bridge were built during the First World War, for military and strategic reasons, by the Prussian state railways and opened on 15 August 1918. Also built at the same time were the Ludendorff Bridge at Remagen, together with a connection to the Ahr Valley Railway and the Hindenburg Bridge at Rudesheim, together with a connection to the Nahe Valley Railway.On 15 September 1935, Urmitz Rheinbrücke halt was opened. The line was put out of service on 9 March 1945, late in the Second World War, by the demolition of the line by German pioneers and reconstruction was not completed until 1954. Just two years later, the bridge was damaged by fire, with repairs lasting until May 1957.